In Loving Memory...
Remembering Those We Have Loved and Lost
Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.
- Mary Elizabeth Frye - 1932
To make a donation in memory of a loved one:
- Click on the Donate button on the right side of the page.
- Enter the amount of your donation on Pay Pal's secure page.
- If you have a PayPal account, log in with your information.
- If you do not have a Pay Pal acount, you can opt to use your credit card by clicking the "continue" link to the left of the log in to PayPal box.
- When you are asked to review your donation, click on "Add Special Instructions to the Seller"
- Enter the name of the person to whom the donation is being made in memory of.
- Enter the name and address of the person/persons to whom the Memorial Donation Card (see sample below), will be sent.
By Mail-In Donation Form:
- Download and print the Mail-In Donation Form.
- Complete the form, and mail to:
901 A E. Willow Grove Avenue
Wyndmoor, PA 19038
A Memorial Donation Card (see sample above),will be sent to the family on your behalf, please be sure to include their name and address on the Mail-In Donation Form.
By request of immediate family only.
Please send an email to email@example.com; include your loved one's photo and the information you would like posted on the Memorial Pages of our site. Please allow 7 days for your memorial to be completed.